Things I hear won the Blogger Recognition Award.
Thank you Gaélle of www.lunefashion.com for nominating me for this wonderful award. I am honoured to be accepting the award.
Things I hear started as a platform where people can visit to read stories that will inspire change in society, engage dialogue and be entertained. Over the years I’ve been on this lovely speck of dust (as far as the universe goes) I’ve heard many a story, horrendous tales sometimes but I hope to fictionalise as I inform, entertain and shock the hell out of some people.
Anyone can do this and my advice to anyone thinking of starting a blog: –
• be consistent
• know your audience
• be engaging
• and above all keep doing it no matter what.
As a bearer of this wonderful award, I feel the following blogs, (in no particular order), deserve the award too. I visited each site and I think the content is informative and up to date: –
I read some posts in all the above blogs and loved it, that’s why I’m nominating them.
Thank you once Gaelle for nominating me.
Now you, the nominated bloggers, should do the following: –
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Write a post to show your award
• Give a brief story of how your blog started
• Give at least two pieces of advice to new bloggers
• Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
• Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Congratulations and enjoy