We offer cost-effective in-depth proof-reading, proof-editing, copy-editing and consultancy services.
Our services take your work holistically and recommendations will be made to improve order, structure, word choice and referencing style.
- We suggest ways of cutting very long sentences or dividing very long paragraphs.
- We make notes using comments boxes where the writing is unclear so you can re-write it. This relates to lack of clarity due to the language/grammar but does not include commenting on clarity of argument unless specifically requested.
- Some re-writing and fact-checking is offered on request.
- And for all work we check for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formatting to ensure consistency throughout.
For academic work
- Research projects
For business documents
- Case studies
- Business proposals
- Business presentations
- Corporate profiles
- Website materials
- Annual reports
- Books and e-books
- Journal articles
- Research proposals
- CV and/or personal statements
- University/College/Job applications
- Interview presentations
Others services/research facilitation
- Grant applications/funding
We offer high quality, professional and personalised no obligation quote and our prices are very competitive.
Please email us for a no obligation quote, stating the services required, word count, the expected deadline and the service required.
Any work requiring a quick turnaround service, weekend or bank holiday may incur a higher charge.
Special online offer – please quote estar2 for a 10% discount.
“I was very happy with the quality of work and the excellent speedy delivery.” Mercy K
“Professional and reliable editing at it’s best.” Iryn M
“For all your research projects a – z edits, look no further. I was really impressed with the level of details and up to date suggestions.” Richard J
“Estar’s proof reading and editing services served me well when I was in college. She assisted me to achieve high grades for my diploma in health and social care. The work was of very high standard which helped me to qualify for further studies at Oxford Brookes University. I continue to rely on her services on my academics and business ventures. Try her and you will not regret.” Mary W M